My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 15, 2013

For the Boys Eureka Challenge #

"For the Boys"
is the theme of this weeks
Eureka! Stamps Challenge
I used
 "Roars with fun" (digi15107)
This sentiment comes in red rubber also.
I made this very simple on the front.
Then you open it and this guy is inside!
 
How fun is this card for a little boy as a birthday card?!?
 
I hope you have been inspired to join in the challenge.
For all the details, hop over to the
There will be plenty more inspiration there too.
Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

A pop-up monster - YES!! My boys would go nuts over that - the scarier the better :)