My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tea for Two

Hello crafty friends!
Today we have a new challenge on the Eureka! Stamps Blog
This weeks challenge theme is
Tea for Two.
I chose to use Lg. Teapot (#11702) from

I stamped the image with Versa Fine black onyx ink and
colored it with water color crayons.
I used a border punch to make the slits for the ribbon to thread through.
The image was fussy cut and adhered to the front panel with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've created.
I hope you have been inspired in some way and will
 join in the fun of the challenge.
For all the particulars, check out the
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Such a pretty image