My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fern Background

Hello!
Last week I posted a card using this same
"Fern Background" (#58401) from
Today I'm showing you another card using it.
This time I stamped onto a piece of patterned paper.
I thought the pattern worked well with the ferns.
It's so easy to change the look by using a patterned paper.
Inside I used
"Thinking of you" (#7706)
also from Eureka! Stamps

A lovely card that can be made very quickly and easily.
 
Thanks for stopping today, I hope you'll come again soon.
Leave a comment if you will, I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Love the stamping on design paper. {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Great background technique. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.