My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I love this feather!

When I made the card that I showed you a couple weeks ago 
with the feathers, I didn't use all the feathers that I had stamped. 
This one was left over,
so I colored it, fussy cut it and used it on this card.
This is "Feather on Side" (#6303) and
"Just a note" (#6405) are both from Eureka! Stamps.
For the sky background,
I punched scalloped circle from a scrap of card stock. 
I laid the circle onto white card stock and inked over it with Distress Ink. 
I moved the circle randomly around the card stock piece
 and continued to ink until
 I had a beautiful sky with clouds.
This is a very simple technique and makes a lovely background.
 
I hope you have been inspired, maybe you'll try making a sky for a card using this technique.
Leave me a comment if you will and feel free to ask questions if you have them.
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous CAS creation. Loving the aqua colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so breezy.. Lovely card. And excellent fussy cutting!