My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Black and White Challenge

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have another Eureka! Stamps Challenge
For more details check out
For my card I used 2 different images from
"Heart Background" (#57901) and
"Lg Knot Heart" (#58801)

I stamped both the image onto black card stock with Versa Mark ink
then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
The Large Knot Heart was fussy cut, adhered to white card stock and fussy cut again.
The Heart Background was cut into a strip and adhered to white card stock then adhered directly to the card.
The Knot heart was adhered with foam tape.
 
I hope you'll take a moment to check out the other inspiration pieces on the Eureka! Stamps Blog,
then create something of your own for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: