My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Cards for Card Drive 1

Hello all!  
It's that time of year again.
Time to be making cards for the
Caring Hearts Card Drive
This card drive is near and dear to my heart.
I've been making cards for it for several years now and
this year will be my 3rd year of helping to deliver cards.
All the cards donated to the card drive go to residents of
nursing facilities.  Although it started in the US and this is the
largest area of recipients, they are also distributed in
Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
One of the places I deliver to is Sacred Heart Home,
where my Mom lives.  She and her friends love receiving
the cards and comparing where they have come from.
If you are interested in donating to this card drive,
check out the link above.
I'm late posting about this, the cards need to be in 
by November 17th, so check it out soon.
Here are a few of the cards I have made for the card drive.
I will be posting more in the next few weeks.

One of the things I like about this design, is that I can use
a lot of scrap papers for them.
They are a quick and easy card to make and I think they
turn out great every time.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until next time,
try using up some of your scraps! 

No comments: