My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Crazy Dog Card

Hello friends!
Today is another card from my 
unused stash of goodies.
I love the dogs from the 
They are just so darn cute and bring a smile to 
my face, they have such personality!
I colored this card using my 
watercolor crayons for the dog as well as the
sky and grass.
Inside I stamped this sentiment from the 
from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.
I added a little Glossy Accents to his nose and tag
to give a little shine.
I also made an envelope, since it is a square card,
Did you know square cards cost more to mail?
I made the envelope a bit larger than the card, in 
a rectangular shape to avoid the extra postage.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to,
I hope you have a wonderful day and 
create something fun.






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: