My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Halloween Cards

Hello crafters!
It's October, so time to get those Halloween cards ready.
I usually don't send Halloween cards, but
as I've said before, this year I'm trying to send more
cards.  So I decided to make and send some Halloween cards.
Not only to a couple kids, but to adults too.
Here is what I made.
I heat embossed this Sm. Witch 
by Eureka Stamps, sold through 
For the moons, I punched a circle out of card stock
laid it over the black card stock,
smushed the VersaMark Ink pad over the circle hole,
then added gold embossing glitter and heat set it.
On some of the cards I stamped and heat embossed
"Flying by" on the outside,
inside I stamped "to say" with the same silver 
embossing powder and
"Happy Halloween"


For this card I added some 
Ghosts also from Eureka sold through 
Stamp On It.
I attached the witch with an Action Wobble
For this card I used the same Ghost stamp
for the night sky and added some water droplets
to give it a little texture.
I cut the curve on the bottom of the front of the card
For this card I used
from QKR Stampede
sold through 
Stamp On It.
All coloring was done with my 

I'm pretty happy with how these cards all 
turned out and I hope the recipients like them too.
Thanks for stopping by today
I hope you'll come again soon.
My next post, I'll show you the envelopes
I made for these cards to be sent in.
Until then,
Have fun crafting!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: