My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Halloween Envelopes

Hello and welcome!
My last post was about my Halloween cards,
today's post is about the envelopes I made for those cards.
I started by making the envelopes with white card stock
I then stamped images onto the envelopes
and colored them with my Fantasia Colored pencils
This is "Pumpkin Vine Stamp"
QKR Stampede
I drew the banner freehand and added Mom's name.
This is done with 
"Ghost" Eureka Stamps
"Halloween Border"  Eureka Stamps

My friend loaned me this stamp, I don't know
what company it is from.


My friend also loaned me this stamp.
The background with the clouds doesn't show very well
in the pictures, but in real life it turned out pretty cool.
This one I didn't realize that I hadn't colored the 
owl or broom until I took the picture.
I may just leave it white like this, or maybe color the 
broom and leave the owl white.
I have never done any artwork on envelopes before,
but I was inspired by Kristina Werner in 
Kristina is one of my favorite artist and bloggers,
she does a mail art video every month and I've wanted
to give it a try.  This was the perfect time and I loved
the way they all turned out.  I'm sure I'll be doing more
mail art in the future.
If you haven't checked out Kristina's blog you should
do so, she's really quite wonderful and talented.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you were inspired in some way.
Maybe you'll give mail art a try, I hope so.
See you next time, you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: