My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Engagement Card

Hello Friends!
Many of you know that my son, Jaryd, recently got engaged.
He and Sara will be getting married September 29, 2018.
I made this card for them to celebrate their engagement.
The image is
from Eureka Stamps now sold by
I stamped the heart design onto white 
card stock with VersaMark Ink and 
heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
I then used Distress Ink and an ink blending tool
to cover the entire image with ink.
Once that was done I buffed off any ink that was 
on the silver embossing.
I fussy cut the image leaving a small border 
around the image.
For the background panel, I used a piece of
silver card stock and ran it through the 
Cuttlebug in a heart embossing folder.
I adhered the panel to a white card base and
used foam tape to adhere the Knot Heart to 
the panel.
I love the way the card turned out,
it is perfect for Jaryd and Sara,
as Sara is Irish and Jaryd is part Irish and has
visited Ireland a couple times.
Purple and gray will be their wedding colors.
I think they will like it.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you're having a creative day.
See you next time.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: