My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Graduation Cards

Hello Blog friends!
Today I have a couple cards to show you.
My hubby wanted a graduation card to send
to the son of one of his artist friends, so he asked
me to make one.
Here is what I came up with.
I started with the Abstract Triangle stencil from 
Simon Says Stamp and used Distress Inks and applied them
with blending brushes, I use make up brushes and they work great.
(Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Blueprint Sketch)
I then cut the panel down to size and adhered it to
a white card base.
The sentiment is from my stash.
I followed the same procedure with this card, but used
a stencil from Heidi Swap, I can't find a name on it or
anywhere on her site.  Sorry.
For this one I used Stormy Sky and Blueprint Sketch
Distress Inks.
Inside I stamped this sentiment.
It's an old stamp from my stash and I have no
idea where I got it.  
I did a little stamp surgery on this one.
Originally it says something like
"If you love what you do"
above  "the whole world"
I just cut them apart and if I want
to use the whole thing I'll just piece it
back together again to stamp it.
I love this sentiment for a graduation card.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then:
Happy Stamping!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: