My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Split Image Cards

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have 2 cards to show you.
I made these cards using a technique that saw
from Jennifer McGuire
I stamped and colored 3 flower images,
then adhered them to a piece of card stock,
right along the middle of the sheet.
I then cut the sheet down the middle, creating
2 panels for the fronts of the cards.
I matted the panels with gold card stock and 
adhered them to white card bases.
I decided to leave them blank otherwise,
so I can use them for whatever occasion
I want.  The sentiments will be added when 
I use them.  I may also add some sequins or 
other embellishments when I use them, but for
now, they will remain clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are having a happy crafty day.
Come again soon.
Until then:
make something beautiful!

No comments: