My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Bird and Eco-prints

Hello blog friends!
Today I have a couple cards to share with you.
My friend Becky's birthday was coming up and
I wanted to make a card for her.  She loves birds, so 
I pulled out my bird stencil to make a card.
I used some metallic paint from Art C to paint over
the stencil and was pleased with how it turned out.
I love the contrast against the black card stock.
I pulled out some of my eco prints that I had in my
stash and tore around a couple leaf prints.
I loved the way these worked with the nature feel of
the card.
This is the other card that I made.
The prints along the edges are more
eco-prints, they are left over pieces from
another project.  You'll see the project they
were left from in a upcoming post.
All in all, I'm pleased with how these cards turned
out.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed
your visit and were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: