My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Stenciled Flower Card

Good day to y'all!
Today I have a card that I made just for the
heck of it.  I wanted to play around in my 
craft room so made this card.
This is made with one of my favorite stencils.
I'm sorry I can't tell you anything about it,
except that I picked it up at 
Tuesday morning quite a while ago
and I love it.
I used some metallic paint from Art C,
which I can't find a link to anywhere,
I got it on clearance a while ago at 
one of the craft stores.
I matted the print with some gold card stock,
then a piece of heavy mulberry paper, then
adhered it to a card base.
I think it's a lovely card that can be used for
any occasion.
I'm glad you stopped by today and I hope
you were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then: 
craft for the fun of it!



No comments: