My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Auntie and Cat Mom

Hello crafty people!
Are you the family craft person?
Well, I am.  If there is something that 
the family wants or needs to make, they come
to me.  Especially when it comes to HTV
(heat transfer vinyl)
At Christmas time I had a few requests and
these are a couple of them.
Our granddaughter's name is Marie, so
Marie from Aristocats is a favorite.
Jaryd asked me if I could make this shirt for
Sara, so of course, I said yes.
I already had the files for Marie, so it was
easy peasy.
They also have 2 cats which made this perfect
for Sara.
This one was a request from Sara for Marie
to give our daughter, her Auntie Kelsie.
Marie and Kelsie have a wonderful relationship
that I'm sure will keep growing over time.
Both of the girls loved their shirts.

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be posting some 
more of the shirts that I made for Christmas soon.
We each got one in our Christmas stocking this year.
Even me!
Come again soon and see what else I created in the last
few months.
Until then,
have fun creating!

 

No comments: