My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Hat and Mittens

Hi everyone!
Today I have a hat and mitten set that I made
for Marie.  I had some left over yarn from the slippers that
I made for Christmas gifts and decided to 
see what I could do with it for Marie.
So I flew by the seat of my pants and guesstimated
on how to make them and the size and they turned our
really cute.
 I love how they turned out and they are nice
and soft and warm for her.
I used Bernat Blanket yarn and an N crochet hook
Does she look too cute or what?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have been
inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
try something new and different.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: