My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Tee shirts

Hello!
Today I have some tee shirts that I made 
as gifts for Christmas.
I created these with my 
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software
and cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.
I created this for my husband.
He is a photographer and sells his work
at art shows.
I created this one myself using 
a picture that I traced for the photographer
and a background that is in my library.
I overlapped the background in a couple layers
to create something new.
The HTV (heat transfer vinyl) that I used is
that Sara bought for me to play with.
It's hard to see in the pictures, but 
this HTV changes color with light
and movement.  You can see the two pictures
look like different colors, but are actually the same,
just from a different angle.
This HTV is a lot of fun to work with.
I used the same kind on the
"Yoda-Potter" shirts that I made for
Jaryd, Sara and Marie,
just with a different color.
This is the one I made for my daughter,
Kelsie.  She has an instagram  called
clumsy_girl_makeup
and thought this would be perfect for her.
She is very talented, if you are interested in
make up at all, check her out on Instagram.
These images were from files that I purchased through
The Design Store from Silhouette
Lots of layering on this one, but it turned out great.
Kelsie's boyfriend, Brad, loves his
Marvel and superheroes.
His favorite it The Hulk, so I 
made this for him.
The green HTV is also the Cameleon HTV
I even made one for myself,
couldn't not have one in my stocking!
The words are done with the 
Cameleon HTV.
All other HTV on this and the other shirts are just 
plain old HTV that I have in many colors in my stash.
I love how my shirt turned out,
I seldom make something for myself and I'm so glad I made this.


Thanks for coming by today,
I hope you have found something that inspires you.
Come again soon and see what else I've been up to.
Until then,
create something for yourself!







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.







 

No comments: