My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

2-22-22 is Taco Twos-day

I wrote this post out and never put it up on the blog.
I know it's really late, but wanted to share it anyway. 

Hello everyone!
Today is 2-22-22 and it's
Taco Twos-day at our house.
My daughter, Kelsie, has been waiting for this day
for years!  It's her birthday and she is so excited that
it's 2-22-22.
We have our family dinner every Tuesday and today,
we are having tacos, which she loves and we are
celebrating her.  She is 32 years old today and this
year is special, because she is getting married.
Today I'm just showing you my beautiful daughter
that I created with the help of my hubby.
Here are some pictures of her through the years.

Kelsie with me
Kelsie with baby brother Jaryd

8th grade
Kelsie with Dad in Germany
Having fun with hats
Kelsie in Disney
With brother, Jaryd at Disney.
With Fiance at engagement party on
New Year's Eve
Engagement picture with Brad

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
I'm so blessed and always have something to celebrate,
I hope you do too.
Hope you'll visit again soon.
Until then,
Celebrate!





No comments: