My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Quinn the Queen Bee

Hello All!
Do you crochet?
I love crocheting and received this book as a gift.
I've made 2 other animals from this book and 
this is number 3.
This is Quinn the Queen Bee.
I gave it to Marie when it was time for her nap,
and she hugged it right away.
When she was ready to go home, she had to
take it with her.
We've been surprised at how big these
animals are, this bee is at least 12" tall.
I'm thinking I might try a lighter yarn and
a smaller hook to see how they turn out.
I'll post when I do that, but
for now I'm not going to crochet for a bit
this old lady is having a problem with
the arthritis from so much crocheting.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I appreciate your time and hope
you are inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
enjoy creating something.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: