My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 14, 2022

Pop Out Birthday Card

Hello crafters!
Today I'm showing you a card I made recently.
I had seen this video from Jennifer McGuire
making a pop up card and thought I'd give it a try.
The card folds flat to fit into an envelope.
When it's taken out of the envelope it pops out
giving great dimension to the card.
I made the background with a stencil, VersaMark ink
and silver embossing powder.
I stamped and cut the stars and adhered them to 
a piece of plain white card stock, the fussy cut around
the entire grouping.
I adhered the star arrangement onto the 
front of the pop out piece.
I love how it turned out.
 I stamped this greeting and colored it on plain white
card stock and cut it out with a die.  

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
try something new.
(maybe this kind of card)


 

No comments: