My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Small Journal with Leather

Hello everyone!
I hope you're having a crafty day.
Today I'm sharing a little journal I made
with y'all.
This little gem measures 3.5"x5.5"
and I'm just loving it.
I have some pieces of leather in my stash and
thought I'd give embossing them a try.
I ran the leather through my Cuttlebug
in an embossing folder and it worked
beautifully.  I will be doing more of this
for future projects.  I love this technique.
All the signatures are hand sewn and
then glued into the cover, which is also 
hand made.
For the pages, I have a file that I created
that prints lines on paper, I used different
colors of paper, printed them and cut them
to the size I needed.
The leather piece was glued to the front
of the journal with 
Here is the back of the journal.
This coloring is actually closest to the 
real color of the paper I used.
I'm very pleased with how this journal
turned out.  Now my only problem is,
who will I gift it to?
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
try a new technique. 






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.






 

No comments: