My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Easter Cards

Hello and happy spring!
With spring comes Easter
Easter isn't for another month, but if you're making
cards, now is the time to give them a little thought.
Here are a couple Easter cards that I'd like to share
with you.
I made this card for my sweet great niece and 
Goddaughter.  The egg was cut from a piece of 
paper that I colored with my Granddaughter, Marie.
We used food coloring and shaving cream, swirled it
a bit then laid the card stock on the shaving cream.
Once you wipe off the shaving cream you have a 
lovely, marbled look.
We had a lot of fun doing this.
The bunny was hand drawn and cut from another piece 
of the hand colored paper.
Here's a closer picture of my sweet little
bunny.
This bunny and eggs were also made from the
same type of paper as the card above.  
I printed the sentiment inside with my 
ink jet printer before adding the front panel.
This card was made for my great nephew.
I love to try to make him laugh with 
my cards.

Thanks for stopping in today for a visit,
I hope you are having beautiful spring weather
where ever you are.
Come again soon,
until then,
get started on those Easter cards.

 

No comments: