My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Embossed Poinsettia

Today I have a quick and easy card that looks like a lot more work than it is. 
I used a piece of red card stock and a beautiful corner stamp of poinsettias, made by Stacy Stamps.  I stamped the image with VersaMark and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I layered it onto a base card of white card stock and trimmed it to size.  The ribbon is some that I got as a gift at the 12 Days of Christmas Crop that I attended at My Happy Place.  It fit perfectly with the colors!  The 'Merry Christmas' is a clear sticker that I got at the Christmas Tree Shop. I really need to go see if they have any of them left, I love those stickers!

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Elena said...

The card is gorgeous! The explanation of how you made it is Greek to me, but I hope to learn how to do this one of these days!