My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

Stocking stuffers are always such fun!  When we have my family Christmas get together each of us has a stocking.  There are "30 something" of us when we are all there and I like to put something in everyone's stocking.
Everyone doesn't get the same thing and nobody knows who puts things in the stockings.  I'm guessing some people who get these will know who put them in the stockings though.  I'm the papercrafter in the family, so now big guessing game here.

I have seen several pictures and tutorials that show ways to make little holders for chocolates, but of course when I want to make some, I can't find those tutorials again.  Sooooo.... I just had to make up my own.
 This picture shows some of the little goodies that will go into the stockings.  Each little package opens on the front and back.  There are little pockets inside that hold.........
a Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares.  YUMMY!

I found a 6x6 stack of DCWV Christmas paper that I totally forgot that I had and used that for the little pockets.  The center piece and flaps are just plain white card stock.  The ribbon is red satin ribbon that can be bought at any of the crafting stores for $.50/roll (or less if you wait for sales, like I do)

These were an easy and quick little stocking stuffer to make, once I figured out what I wanted to do, that is.  That's always the hardest part, don't ya think?

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Merry Christmas to you and your!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Thebug415 said...

Oh you have to show me how to do these! I want to make them for Valentines. If I start now, I shoudl be able to get them done in time...lol. Can you e-mail me the measurments and score lines?

Larelyn said...

Very cute idea, Kristie. I really like the way they turned out and the fact that they're doubled (aren't they?). Might have to scraplift this one.
Hugs and Merry Christmas.

Roxie said...

Great idea, love it!!!