My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick little tag

Today I'm showing you a quick little tag that I made. 
I had been working on some cards and had some scraps left and decided to make this little tag with them. This Christmas tree image is from Bo Bunny.    I stamped it with VersaMark and then embossed it with green embossing powder. 
I tied a little bow for the top of the tree, believe it or not, that bow does match in person, I just couldn't seem to get it to photograph correctly.
On the inside I added a piece of white card stock, rounded the corners and called it done.
I think little tags like this are such fun and they are quick and easy too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: