My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Warm Wishes

Hello crafty friends!  I have a lot of blogs listed in my favorties and I follow quite a few of them on a regular basis.  One of my favorties is Kristina Werner.  I can not tell you how fabulous I think she is.  If you have never seen her videos, you should go check her out!  I get so much inspiration from her!
Today's card is one that was inspired by one she did in her recent Holiday Card Series.  She did a holiday card a day for 25 days, each one with a video.  Wonderful series!  You can still go check them out and she always posts on Monday and Fridays each week.
Now on to my card!

The base of this card is 4.25" x 11" scored at 5.5"  I used papers from my scrap stash for this card.  I don't believe any of the papers are from the same companies, and I really can't even tell you what companies they are from.  Sorry, I'm so bad about knowing that info!

I cut strips of paper and layered them onto the Kraft card stock.  I use an EKSuccess border punch for the scallops on the green paper.

The sentiment is one I have in my stamp stash and have no idea where it even came from.  LOL! Told you I am bad at info!

The embellishment at the right was made by cutting some wonky circles, crumpling them, layering them and putting a brad through the center.  I then put it onto the card with a Pop Up Glue Dot.

I added the dash lines with white gel pen, rounded the corners with my
Corner Chomper and had a nice little card in no time.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a comment and let me know what you think and that you stopped in.  I love to hear from you!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Rachelle Christensen said...

Can I just say how much I love this card? And I think the rounded corners are the perfect touch--I love that new idea.
Thanks for stopping by my blog--fun to hear from you. :)