My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorites of 2010

Hello crafty friends!
Sorry I haven't been around much this past week! As with most of us, things have been a bit crazy during the holidays. I have had a little time for crafting, but not a whole lot. So nothing new to post right now.
I have several blogger friends who have posted their favorites of 2010 and I'm thinking that is a great idea.  Here are some of my favorite projects from this past year. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite one is.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

These first 3 are things I made for my almost niece, who is now my niece, for her Bridal Tea.


          Sorry this picture isn't the best, but I did love making this ABC book for a baby shower.  I loved it so much that I made another one similar to it for my great niece and nephew for Christmas.
These are the invitations I sent out for my son, Jaryd's, graduation party.  Isn't he a handsome guy?!?!

Love this Thanksgiving card I made for QKR Stampede

 I love how this layout turned out!
This is the card I made for my nephew and nieces wedding in October.

 I had a lot of fun painting this ornament with this adorable QKR Stampede image. Very happy with how it turned out.
I made this card for my almost nephew who is kicking cancer's butt.


 This is the gift card holder I sent my Aunt for Christmas, there is a tag in each "page" and a gift card or certificate on the back of each tag.




 Finally, this is one of my favorite new techniques.  I love the embossed overlay on this card.  A technique I'm sure I'll be using again.  I love this
QKR Stampede image.  I feel so lucky to be on their design team and show y'all some of their wonderful stamps.

No comments: