My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tag You're It! contest.

Frantic Stamper's blog is having a Tag You're It contest.  I entered a few tags into it, but unfortunatly I didn't make the finals.  Below are 4 tags that I entered.  I think they turned out pretty nice.  I've never done a lot of tags like this, so this is something new for me. 
I love the rose on this tag.  It is one that I made a little while ago and knew that eventually I would find the perfect project for it. I got the doily at
Hollo's Papercrafts.  The bird is a stamp from The Paper Company.

Yeah, that's me on that tag.  I was thinking this would make a nice tag to give someone on a gift,  wouldn't have to sign it, they could just look at the pic  and see who it was from.

Made this one mostly with supplies I got in a grab box that I got for Christmas filled with Prima products.  It was bought from Frantic Stamper.

I love this FUN tag!  I received some Pan Pastels for Christmas and wanted to mess around with them.  That is what I used to color the tag.  Love it!  I stamped the FUN onto the tag and the flowers were others that I got in my grab box.  All the brads in the flower centers and lower right hand corner are ones I got in a prize pack that I won from Kristen Swain on her blog, Blankety Blank Blank.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have enjoyed my tags.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Which one do you like best?
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Larelyn said...

Hi Kristie,
Happy New Year! I really enjoyed looking at your tags. The rose is amazing. How fun it must have been to create these wonderful tags.
Hugs,

Rachelle Christensen said...

Those are really cute and I love the one with your pic--what a fun idea. I 'm thinking that would be fun for little kids to use as birthday tags!

Anonymous said...

Oh what BEAUTIFUL tags Kristie!! I just wanted to THANK YOU so much for your email...and I'm THRILLED to share it is now all behind me!!!! I just received a very nice email from Heartfelt Creations!!! The Lord is AMAZING!!!

TN Granny said...

Kristie,
Love the ideas and tags are so gorgeous. Just want you to know I'm a Maynard who's roots began in Gouverneur, NY. Keep up the great designs.
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Roxie said...

Nice variety of tags, one to suit every personality!