My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Going Buggy

One of my favorite blogs is having a party.  On Going Buggy, Enfys is having a week long party with a lot of prizes.  We are celebrating that she has over 2000 followers and over 1/2 million hits on her blog!  How cool is that?  Every day there is chances to win and there are mulitple prizes!  You should head on over and see the wonderful cards and projects she makes! 

Her blog isn't only inspirational and instructional, it is humorous!

Yesterday there was a challenge that we have until the 21st to work on and submit.  Today was a little trickier, you have to try and guess which colors of Promarkers (think Copic) she used to color her image.  I'm sure I got them wrong, but I tried anyway, you never know, right?

I haven't made my card for the challenge yet, but I will and then I will post it here.

So hop on over and join the party!  The more the merrier!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you at the Going Buggy party!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: