My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gift Tag

Hello there friends!  I had one more Christmas gift hanging around that Santa dropped off at my house for delivery and that darn Santa didn't have the courtesy to wrap it.  Sooooo, I thought I better do it. 
I decided this gal needed a special tag, as she is a very special person.  She owns the "studio" where I go, to do my scrapbooking.  My Happy Place truly is my happy place.
Here is the front of the tag.  I started with a premade tag and used some Broken China Distress Ink to give it a little color.  I then used a stamp from the Inkadinkado Christmas in New York set and embossed it with burgundy embossing powder.  The silver flakes at the top of the tag are from a different stamp in the same set.
The Merry Christmas is  from Bo Bunny  Merry Christmas Clearly Stamps set and embossed with green powder

This is the back of the tag.  For "Jen" I used gold embossing powder and stamps from "Coffee House Alphabet" also from Inkadinkado.  Both the Inkadinkado sets were ones I got for Christmas in a grab box of acrylic stamps from Frantic Stamper.  The little jewels in the bottom corner are from Frantic Stamper also, from the Prima grab box I received.

Here is what the gift looked like once I was finished wrapping it.  I simply used a grocery bag that had been cut open and ironed to smooth it out.  The ribbon and other embellishments are from my stash.  I think it turned out looking very pretty.  Hope she likes it.  I have orders to report back to Santa about it. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment to say hi or give me some feedback.  I always like to hear what people think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Very pretty. BTW, many of our Cards for Soldiers gals get together with scrapping groups or family members to make their cards. It would be really fun to work with a group, but in the meantime, I'll just keep making them on my own. Have you visited the Cricut mb "Cards for Soldiers" forum. You can find out how our group works and even sign up for one of the challenges.
Hugs,

Jen said...

I love it, LOVE IT, L-O-V-E IT!!!! Thank you so much. I have always thought God sent you to me to help in my new adventure of MY HAPPY PLACE. I am so lucky to have you as my craftiest friend, and even luckier to learn from you!
Thank you for the WONDERFUL GIFT! Jen

kisatrtle said...

That's very pretty.

Roxie said...

Nice tag and it looked great on the gift...we better have a talk with Santa, he's slacking off!