My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life is Sweeter With a Friend.

Hello blogger friends!  Today I'm showing you a card I made with the "Life is Sweeter" (#9102) image from QKR Stampede.  

I started with some white card stock, stamped the image and colored it with water color pencils.  I did quite a bit of layering with this card, as you can see.  All papers are from my scrap stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by and what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...WHAT A CUTE CARD!!!! Love it....And I had to giggle on your post on my blog....at least I'm not the only one who separated out their papers!!! LOL......Thank you for your very sweet comment!!! I hope you are having a very blessed week!!!