My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentines Day is quickly approaching!

Hi blogger friends!  Valentines Day is quickly approaching and today I'm showing you an adorable card made with an image from QKR Stampede.
I think this little guy is so sweet.  I stamped him on white card stock and colored the image with watercolor pencils.  The red card stock that I layered the image onto and used as a base for the card is from my stash and as usual, I have no idea which company it is from.  However, the plaid paper on the card is from Pixie Press.  Surprised that I actually know a paper company, aren't you?

This was a pretty simple card, but I think it is very cute.  And it doesn't have to be a Valentines card, it could be used anytime.  Don't ya think?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have been inspired to get working on some Valentines of your own.  Leave me a comment if you wish, I love to hear what y'all have to say.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Kristie, I love this image. He is soooo cute!