My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post it note holder

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am showing you a Post It Note holder that I made using the Girl with Balloon (#4901) image from QKR Stampede.  When I saw her I thought she was so sweet and had to have her.

I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored her with water color pencils.  I punched the design into the right side with the EKSuccess Flower and Flourish Edger Punch. This was then layered onto pink card stock.

I wanted this to have a generic greeting, so I cut one of my stamps into separate words. (GASP!) I used the Happy Father's Day stamp, in pieces to stamp the Happy Day onto white card stock.  This is from the Happy Birthday Set (#22803) from QKR Stampede.  Once that Happy Day greeting was adhered to the pink card stock I trimmed it all down and used foam mounting tape to adhere it to the top of the note holder.


Here is a view of the inside of the note holder.  I plan to keep it right on my crafting table for quick notes or to use the post its to mask areas on projects when I am stamping. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see my project.  Leave a comment if you wish.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the QKR Design Team Valentines Blog Hop.  I'm sure all the gals will have some wonderful projects to show you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

I love the stamp and your coloring is perfect. I am addicted to post-it notes - what a fun thing to have on your scrapbook table.
Hugs,