My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly card

Hello all you beautiful people!

It wasn't hard for me to decide that I wanted this beautiful
"Butterfly Background" (#58501) from Eureka! Stamps.

I knew I would love using it and once I had stamped it onto watercolor paper and started to color it with my watercolor crayons, I loved it even more.
Inside I used:
"Happiness Like a Butterfly" (#40403) also from Eureka! Stamps
I love this beautiful sentiment.
Eureka! has many wonderful sentiments, if you are like me, and are short on sentiment stamps, Eureka! is the place to go!

To add the butterfly at the bottom of the inside, I stamped it with VersaFine Black Onyx ink onto white paper and fussy cut it.  Then adhered it with Tombow Mono Multi Glue.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoy my Beautiful Butterfly card as much as I enjoyed making it.

I'd love to hear what you think, so leave me a comment.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness Kristie this is so beautiful!
I am going to have to add this to my list of wants...the colors are really amazing!

kisatrtle said...

What a nice saying