My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's on you desk?

That's the question that Christina posed on her blog.

Creations with Christina is one of my favorite blogs.  If you are not familiar with it, you should check it out.  Christina is very down to earth and shows some wonderful projects, some in pictures and some in videos.  I just love seeing what she creates.

Today she is encouraging others to take a picture of their desk, or crafting area and post a link to the pictures on her blog. 

So, here ya go!  You asked for it!  I know it's an unholy mess, but it's the way I work.
This first picture shows the entire table from one end of it.  I have a pile of things that need going through there on the end.  Seems I'm always cleaning things up and putting things away, yet it's always a mess.

Here is my actual work area right now.  You can see that I didn't put things away when I was done making the last card.  I was running late and had just finished stamping a couple gift bags for a couple of my 'greats' and I just ran out the door once they were finished. 
Tonight I'll probably be getting in some crafting time and will get these things put away, so I can make another mess.  LOL!
There you go Christina!  I've bared my mess to the world!

Thanks for stopping by today, no new project tonight, just a mess!
If you stopped by to check out my mess, I'd love it if you took a look around my blog and let me know what you think!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Christina Thomas said...

You are so sweet Kristie...Thank you for posting your space. I love the "unholy mess". It's a sign of a crafter hard at work. Hugs, Christina

Linda said...

Kristie I think your "unholy mess" is bigger than mine but not by much. LOL I don't like to work that way but I always end up that way. LOL So happy you played along. I feel so much better. Hee Hee.

Roxie said...

Kristie you've got a mess on your hands! However, this is how my 3 1/2 x 5 foot table looks like about half way though my card and this is with each and every card I make. I have to clean up after every card or I'd have my entire stash of supplies on my table after three cards!

My signature on SCS reads: Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.
Oh so true!