My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding pages

Hi everybody! 
 I just realized that I haven't been posting any pictures from the Wedding Scrapbook, so I thought I'd put up a few.
First let me apologize for the poor quality of the photos, I was having a very tough time with reflections and lighting.  I didn't want to remove all the pages from the protective covers, so sorry, you'll have to suffer with the reflections.  LOL!
These first 3 layouts are of the bachlorette party.  Unfortunately, I wasn't there, but Renee had plenty of pictures posted on her facebook page the I could lift.
In the first LO in the upper left is the invitation to the bachlorette, Renee ask me to make the invitations for here and I loved doing it.  I thought I had posted them at the time, but I don't see the post anywhere.

This layout shows the "older generations"  Pictures with Renee's Mom and Aunt and my Mom and Sister in Law, Joel's Mom, and a group picture.

I lifted all these pictures from her facebook of Renee with her friends.

Now on to the wedding.  This page is the beginning of the wedding section of the book.
This has an invitation, directions to the location and a recipe request card that was sent with the invites.  (I designed and printed the recipe cards for her too)
They used peacock feathers in the wedding, so I tried to get them into the book too.  The peacock feathers on the right side are stamped with a stamp from Eureka! Stamps.
Below you can see a close up of the stamped feather.

I hope you have enjoyed these pages of the Wedding Scrapbook.  I'll post more soon, well that is if I don't forget again.
There are a lot more to see!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Once again you have used some amazing colors... I love the small details you did to make an amazing memory special as can be.

kisatrtle said...

Looks like a lot of work! Good job