My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Did someone say...

Hey all you blog fans!
I love tennis!  Did y'all know that?  Maybe not, I haven't played for several years.  This year, I'm hoping to be able to play at least a little bit of tennis.
I had a total hip replacement almost a year ago and the doctor says I can play if I'd like to.  So maybe soon!

Anyway, my love of tennis is what prompted me to order this image.
 This is "Tennis Bear"  (#16113) from QKR Stampede
I don't look near as good as this little gal in a tennis outfit, LOL!  I think she is pretty cute. 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with watercolor crayons.
I think she looks a little clueless, so I printed off the sentiment from my computer and added the 'Love' tag with a brad.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the humor in my card.

I'd love it you would leave me a comment letting me know if you 'get' my humor.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Very cute. Get out and play some!