My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Fun....

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'm showing you a card made with the "Upset Golfer" image (#16507) from QKR Stampede.

My older brothers are big into golf and now my son is also.  Personally, I have never golfed and I'm sure I never will.  I think if I did, you could put my face on this image and it would be appropriate.  LOL!


I used watercolor pencils to color this image and printed off the "Summer Fun..." from my computer.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back tomorrow (Friday, June 17) to see what I have to post for the QKR Stampede Design Team Blog Hop.  We will be featuring summer and 4th of July images and project. 

Feel free to leave a comment and become a follower. 
I love to hear what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: