My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life is Good and an announcement.

Hello all!
Today I have a card to show you, but I also have an announcement to make.
Y'all know I'm on the QKR Stampede Design Team, and QKR has two sister companies, Eureka! Stamps and Biblical Impressions.
I'm proud to announce that I am now on the first ever Eureka! Stamps Design Team as well as the QKR team.
Eureka!  has so many beautiful and versatile stamps that I have a huge wish list!  I'm sure you will love their stamps as much as I do.  Stop into the Eureka! store and check them out.

Now onto my card for today.

I made this card using the
"Hybiscus & Bee"(#21001) from Eureka! Stamps and "Life is Good" (#16307)from QKR Stampede. 
I love flowers, so it only seems appropriate to put this beautiful Hybiscus with the "Life is Good" sentiment.

I stamped with VersaFine ink onto watercolor paper and colored with watercolor crayons.
I extended the outline around the card with a black pen.

Thank you for stopping by today, come back again soon.  Now that I am on 2 design teams that means twice the fun.  More posts and more blog hops.

Be sure to stop in at all three sister shops and see what wonderful images you might want to try out.  Many of them come in rubber stamps as well as digital. 

And be sure to stop at our blog, where we now have 3 pages besides the home page, one for each company.  The design teams will be posting some wonderful inspiration on a regular basis on all pages.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this beautiful image!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Love this!

Dawnll said...

This is one of my favorite! I love the colors you used.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Roxie said...

What a nice card, love that sentiment!