My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kelsie and Jaryd Quotes

Hello!
In my last post I showed you the "art piece" I 
made for my friend Mary with some specialty paper.
Today I'm showing you the ones I made for my kids.
Kelsie loves anything that is zebra print and when I 
saw this zebra print paper, I knew I had to do something
for her with it.
I won't go through the whole process since I wrote that up
in my last post.
Her quote is:
If I could give you
one thing in life,
I would give you 
the ability to see yourself
through my eyes,
only then would you realize
how special you are to me.
Kelsie's is framed in black, I should have taken the picture
against a light background.  Sorry about that.
It's hard to tell what Jaryd's paper is in the picture, 
but it's a very fine paper made of gold and bronze
fibers.  I layered his over a dark burgundy piece of card stock.
For his quote, I used watercolors to create the background.
His quote is:
If I could sit 
across the porch
from God
I'd thank Him 
for giving me
you.
His is in a gold frame.

I loved making these for my children
and I think they loved them too.

So glad you stopped in today.
I hope you will consider making something
special like this for someone you love.

See you again soon.
You never know what you'll be seeing next on
Kristie Kreates!


No comments: