My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Tree Card

Happy Holidays to y'all!
Today I have a card to show you.
Yes another Christmas card, well it is the season
isn't it?  This is a card that was an experiment.
I was trying to decide what card style to use
for our cards and this was one that I thought about.
I did decided against it, but I do like it.
I cut the trees with Sizzix dies and covered 
them with clear Wink of Stella.
I glued on the sequins with 
I cut and scored a 11"x 4.25"piece of card stock
 to make a 5.5" x 4.25" card.
I then cut a section out of the bottom part 
of the card leaving an open space of about 
1.5"
I adhered the trees to the top and bottom pieces
of the front of the card.
I liked this card, but it didn't make the cut for
our card this year.
Inside I stamped the greeting near the top of the 
card leaving room to sign at the bottom and not have 
it show through the space in the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today to check out what I'm up to.
I hope your holiday prep is going well.
Be happy!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: