My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Left Over Cards

Merry Christmas y'all!
Today I'm showing you what I'm calling
my "left over" cards.
I had some small pieces of this paper
in my scrap stash from some cards I'd made
and decided to use them to make some
Christmas cards that I'll put away for next years
Caring Hearts Card Drive.
I simply cut some strips of paper and
started gluing them to some red card stock.
I left a couple small spaces for a greeting
and a little tree shaped sequin.
This is a very easy card to make
and uses up those scraps you have 
around.  You could make this style of card
for any occasion, just use different scraps.
I made about 7 or 8 of these, so I've got a start
on next years cards already.

Thanks for stopping in at 
Kristie Kreates.
I hope you'll think about using some 
of your scraps for a card or two.
Until next time,
have some fun crafting!


No comments: