My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas Sweater

Hello!
I have to tell you about my husband.
He can be a little on the nutty side, 
so when he told me that he had a surprise for 
a local art show that he was at, I knew that I was
in for something crazy.
And I was right!
I got to the show and this is what I was greeted with.
Yes, that is my dear hubby in his booth 
wearing a llama Christmas sweater.
Here is a closer picture in all it's glory.
I mean really, have you ever even seen a llama
sweater before?
Actually, I love it and it's so him!
Anyway, on the first evening of the show,
the promoters had a dinner for the exhibitors, 
which was spaghetti.
Dave was afraid he'd get sauce on his llama,
so he put his jacket on backward to prevent any
problems with sauce.
The next day a couple of his friends stopped by his booth
with a little gift.
They had bought him an adult sized bib, 
which they called an
ugly sweater protector.
And of course, I had to add a little bit of
Heat Transfer Vinyl to that baby
so everyone would know.
The next week, he went away to a show.
When he and a group of friends went to dinner
he made a production of putting on his
Ugly Sweater Protector
since, of course, he had his llama sweater on again.
He is having a lot of fun with his
"ugly sweater" and protector.

I hope you've gotten a giggle from my
story of my crazy husband and his
Llama Christmas Sweater.
I'm sure he'll be wearing it for years
 to come.
Do you have an "ugly sweater"?
Thanks for stopping in today,
it's like I say,
you never know what you'll 
find on 
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: