My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Our card

Merry Christmas!
Today I'm showing you the card that I decided
on for our Christmas card this year.
I decided on something simple and easy to
replicate.
I found this paper at Tuesday Morning
They have the best deals on card stock and papers.
This is double sided card stock, 25 sheets of 12"x12" 
for only $1.99.  How could I go wrong with that.
There was another that I picked up, but decided to 
use this one for my cards.
I used my MISTI to stamp all my sentiments
I cut them into banner shapes and
layered them onto white card stock 
to give them a little pop.
I made about 70 of these cards.
So all in all, with the cards for 
The Caring Hearts Card Drive and all,
I made almost 200 cards this year,
you can see why I wanted a simple design for
these.
I always have good intentions to start my cards
very early, but it never seems to happen as early
as I plan. 
Maybe next year, right?

I'm glad you stopped by today,
I hope you have enjoyed all the Christmas cards
I have posted over the last month or so.
I would like to wish you all a very 
Merry Christmas
and a happy and healthy
2017!
Until next time,
Peace to you all!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: