My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cards for Card Drive #6

Hi friends!
Can you believe it's December and Christmas
is right around the corner?
Here are a few more cards for the 
Caring Hearts Card Drive.
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
I love heat embossing.
When I apply the heat to that powder and it melts
and turns all shiny and pretty, I just have to smile.
If you've never heat embossed you really should
try it, it's kind of like magic to watch.
I love this image from 
and it works perfectly with heat embossing.
I heat embossed with silver powder and then matted with a 
shiny silver mat.
I got the silver card stock at 
It's located in Ohio, near Cleveland and
if you can get there, it's worth the trip.
If you're a papercrafter, it's like
Heaven being there.
I used several different colors of card bases for these
cards and I love how they turned out, very simple
and elegant.
I uses an embossing folder to emboss the bottom of this
card, then added the top in black with the silver heat 
embossed sentiment.
I used gold Stickles to put some stars in the sky.
This is the sentiment that I used in all of my cards
for the card drive.
I think it's simple and beautiful.

Thanks for stopping in,
come again soon.
Hopefully, you've gotten some inspiration
from one of my cards in this series.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: