My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Sophia's Craft Stuff

Happy New Year!
Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty
2017!
Today I'm showing you a gift I put together for my
great niece.  What little girl wouldn't love a box of
craft stuff?
That is exactly what we gave Sophia for Christmas.
I found this great storage container at Michael's on sale
for 60% off, so, of course, I had to get it.
Then I went about picking up other deals to put inside
the container.
a 6x6 pad of glittered card stock,
a roll of pink feather boa, 
all those good kinds of things.
Now what good is a container that isn't 
personalized?
So I used my Silhouette to cut 
the words and the shadows from 
vinyl and applied them to the side of the box.
No mistaking who this belongs to.
The font I used is called 
Jokerman
I think it's perfect for a craft box,
don't you?
I'm writing this before we give this to Sophia,
but I'm sure she'll love it.
Thanks for stopping by today
to see my project.
I hope you'll come again soon
as I have more Christmas
gifts to show you.
Until then,
Happy New Year!

No comments: