My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Anthony and Andrea

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a couple Christmas gifts that I made to show you.  
As you can see, the one for Andrea, is much like this one for Sienna
For Andrea's I used a 9" x'12" canvas board.
I used the same process to make this one.  
Andrea loved her dancer and asked Daddy to put a nail in the wall
in her bedroom so she could hang it up right away.
Anthony is Andrea's older brother and he is very into
Pokemon.  In fact his room will soon have a Pokemon theme,
so this was perfect for him.
This was a little more complicated than Andrea's
since it was layered.
I got the file from 
and it was the first time that I created with this
many layers.
But I think it turned out pretty good.
I also made them ornaments which I will 
show y'all in another post..

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
keep smiling and have some fun!


No comments: