My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Wine About It!

Hi All!
I have a friend who loves her wine.
Actually, I don't think she drinks as much 
as it sound like on facebook.
Anyway, I found these huge wine glasses
at Michael's on clearance,
which worked out perfectly.
Our Christmas Crop at 
My Happy Place
was a Clearance Rack Christmas theme.
You could spend up to about $10,
but whatever you bought had to be on clearance.
This glass is huge and actually holds 
a bottle of wine.
I added the words with black vinyl that
I cut on my Silhouette Cameo
in the Jokerman font.
It turned out really cute,
that white card inside is just so you 
can see the writing on the glass.
She loved it and when she found out 
I had done the vinyling myself, she loved
it even more.

Thanks for stopping in today,
come again soon.
Until then, 
Happy Crafting!

No comments: