My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Kelsie's canvases

Hi All!
This year my daughter decided to make canvases as 
Christmas gifts.
I helped her a bit with them.
We used my Silhouette Studio Design program to 
created the files and printed them from my printer.
She learned how to use the program pretty quickly and
did almost all the designing herself.
She then traced the design onto the canvases and painted
them with acrylic paints.
I think she did a great job.
These 3 canvases were for her best friends.
They love their dog, so this was perfect.
Pat and Amanda both are big into music.
I love this quote.
These are for their kitchen.
Their house is mostly in grays and blues,
so they fit in perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are inspired to think outside
the box and try something different
that you've not tried before.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: