My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Gifts for Mom and Dad

Hi!  Hope you're having a lovely day.
Today I'm showing you the gifts our kids made
for us for Christmas.
I figured I'd be getting a canvas, as Kelsie was working like
crazy on them, but I had no idea that I would love them so much.
The little one says "I get it from my Mama"
For the larger one she searched for a Celtic symbol for 
Mother and Daughter and copied that.
I love the sentiment!
My husband and I love Ireland and Celtic designs
and this was perfect.  These will both be hung in my 
craft room.
Kelsie also made one for her Dad.
They have always said
"I love you!" and the other would say
"Love you more!"
She found a Celtic symbol for him too, which
is for Father and Daughter.
I think she did a great job on our gifts and we will
cherish them forever.

Kelsie is not the only one that made Christmas gifts
for us.
Our son, Jaryd, and his girlfriend, made some sweatshirts
for us too.  I don't have a clue how they did this, but they 
learned how to do screen printing at home.
This is what is on my sweatshirt.
The average person isn't going to understand, but I
got it right away.
At My Happy Place, where we do scrapbooking and crafting,
I am affectionately known as 
Scrap Queen Kristie.
This is perfect for me!
Don't you think?
My husband is a real Trekkie so there was no question
about his. They made him a sip up hoodie.
 This is on the back of it,
and this is on the front.
I think they did a great job on these gifts.  
Perfect for us both.

So glad you stopped today, so I could show off my 
Christmas gifts from the kids.
I hope you're inspired in some way
and will come back again soon.
Until then,
Happy Crafting!



No comments: